« Once you’ve gone over the line, there’s no limit » Euripide
- Develop ideas for and with managers to integrate new dimensions and stakes (societal, environmental, inclusive, digital, circular, etc.) into their strategy as performance and responsible growth drivers
A unique service platform dedicated to transformation that integrates and hybridizes all skills to develop original and tailor-made solutions
An original approach to business transformation
The DNA of The Why Factor Company rests on 4 pillars:
- Hybridize skills and know-how,
- Excubate to innovate,
- Co-partnering to accelerate,
- Develop the hub integrating skills to cover all the needs (current and future) of customers.
The Why Factor Company promise:
From diagnosis to implementation, advising, assisting, building and co-partnering with its clients to, when it makes sense, make our clients partners by creating together innovative and tailor-made solutions on business model issues or digital transformation stakes, for example.
A promise delivered in agile mode while ensuring alignment of the interests of stakeholders, to share risk and value creation and to propose to its customers to be paid for the effect and not only for the effort.
Digitalise processes, increase efficiency of organisations, and refocus teams around added value
Implement a data strategy to identify and test value creation levers, develop a data driven approach and ad hoc performance monitoring (KPIs & reporting factory)
Identify, build and test data centric business models for the development of a digital services offer (Products & Services)
Review the finance function and performance monitoring
Improve process efficiency and reshape the organisation
Assess customer journey efficiency and optimise the experience
Boost expenditure effectiveness: (data) marketing efficiency
Make the supply chain agile
Our approach: Consulting x Digital Entrepreneurship
Identify levers to:
- Improve performance
- Activate growth drivers
To do what?
- Understanding the environment
- Identify root causes and quick wins
- Identify, prioritize and evaluate improvement opportunities and levers
- Carry out a benchmark, a maturity assessment or a market analysis, in certain cases
- Define ambition, blueprint, target and associated action plan
- Evaluate (Budget, ROI, Business Case), staff and plan
Difficult to draw a serious and adequate transformation plan without a diagnosis … moreover, it makes it possible to align and associate all of the stakeholders around the vision, changes and associated means
Co-invent the business models of tomorrow
- A place and a space, both physical and virtual, to give birth to ideas and then answers to the issues identified during the screening phase, with your teams on your performance and/or growth issues.
- A time of co-construction, of meeting with our partners, to innovate and consider from a different angle, new answers to your subjects…
- The Restart Studio: All orchestrated by a facilitator for effective workshops in agile mode (Sprint design) with clear and respected objectives in a logic of Right Time To Market.
- We mobilize, as needed, for these workshops, the right expertise (marketing, branding, supply chain, technology, etc.) to crack the subjects (ideation) during the exploratory phase, then we define the next steps together.
- Depending on the subject, it will be a question of addressing a:
- MVP (if we deal with digital subjects),
- POC/POV (market application choice),
- Business case (ROI assessment of an acceleration or transformation plan)
- or a complete business plan (in the case of a joint venture).
Having this approach outside the company for you and with your customer success management team is key to innovate and unite the team around the project in the shortest possible time.
This approach for:
- Innovate: Provide a framework conducive to innovation by bringing together multidisciplinary teams who can quickly identify responses to high-potential challenges.
- Accelerate: Technical and business skills are brought together in one place to facilitate collaboration. The decision and validation processes are simplified.
- Transform: A real laboratory for testing new ideas, technology and working methods before industrializing them as part of your project.
Implement with your teams and partners
Depending on your needs and situations, we will intervene in assistance mode to support your teams in the execution of the action plan as defined during the screening and/or Restart Studio phase.
Our role may vary from:
- Project manager to manage the project, to a PMO role,
- or support in terms of expertise (for partial or complete implementation of the action plan with your teams) depending on the topics to be addressed.
We work alongside our (or your) partners to participate and manage delivery in accordance with the schedule and budget to meet your objectives.
We created The Why Factor Company to help our customers make the turns they need to take.
These turns require not only business expertise and technological knowledge, but also quality of execution, a results-oriented culture and a managerial drive to bring your projects and ambitions to the ground as quickly as possible #Screening, #Restart Studio.
Our mission is to concretize, together, your performance ambitions and the activation of new growth drivers #Build.
To be an actor who advises, assists, builds and partners with his clients
It is therefore only natural that we want to be able to join your ambitions, when the situation requires it, and make our clients partners to create long-term value through joint-ventures #Co-entrepreneurship.
We do not wish to limit ourselves to the traditional fees model of consulting firms that advise and assist, but to join with you in an entrepreneurial approach to develop new business models, projects and innovative solutions, and to take advantage of the opportunities they offer.
When does the question of Co-Entrepreneurship arise?
We are convinced that within the screenings that you entrust us with, there are, on the road, real opportunities to develop new business models, new services for your customers, your suppliers, your partners, for your industry and even your competitors.
Each threat can become an opportunity to pivot to change the rules and give you a major competitive advantage.
So where and when we see perspective and opportunity we wish to stay closely involved, bringing knowledge, skills, resources and eventually money to the table. We truly want to partner with companies, its management and shareholders, not only providing them with the right strategy, but also support them with hands-on management, entrepreneurial thinking and executional fire power.
Preferably, we therefore not only charge fees but we also bear risks related to the actual value creation. It are the results that count and we wish to stay on board, collaborating with our partners, until actual performance has improved so we can jointly reap the benefits. This has led us to invest and create joint ventures with number of partners.
So wherever and whenever we see an opportunity, we want to stay closely involved, bringing knowledge, skills, resources, possibly money to the table, and partner with our customers, management and shareholders,
What are the situations?
- Performance acceleration projects
- Growth projects
- Pivoting and developing new services
- Turnaround situations
Use cases, examples
- Articulate a sales pitch and an investor deck to clarify and enhance a business model
- Create/implement a digital platform for performance improvement (robotization, AI, etc…)
- Develop digital sales channels and maximize the effectiveness of marketing spend
- Invent, test and develop a digital business model and/or new services from data
- Repositioning brands, boosting sales, maximizing return on investment
A governance tailored to achieve your objectives
We adapt the governance of our missions with an obsession for efficiency, speed and agility of the team mobilized to reach your objectives in the shortest possible time.
A single, responsible contact person – the Customer Success Manager – for the alignment and coordination of all team members (ideally, the same thing on the customer side) who reports back to you in terms of progress and any difficulties encountered.
The Customer Success Manager will have authority over team members (regardless of their home base) and will ensure that:
- setting goals with the client,
- the adequacy of the means with the objectives,
- budget and planning trade-offs,
- project management,
- management, committees and progress report,
- risk management,
- and the operational management of the experts in agile mode.